
ANNIE: For those of you who dont know I am working on changing my eating habits and getting back into shape. I have been eating based off the "Biggest Loser Diet" and I have lost 15lbs! I am super excited. I also joined an adult swim team which has practice 3 days a week for 2 hours! I swam all my life, all 4 years of HS on Varsity and LOVE it! So far I have only had one work out and it went well! It was like seeing an old flame and realizing all the reasons why you loved them! As I took it all in I began to feel all tingly and I think Im falling in love!







LANYCIA: Her Auntie Chela sent her dress up clothes, a "cooker" outfit (weve had many a laugh about that one...) and a princess dress. The day she got it, we were dressing her up and she needed to pee, I told her to go and she ever carefully lifted the sides of the dress (it does NOT touch the ground) and WALKED perfectly slow to the bathroom as she whispered "Oh im gonna pee on myself"! Oh sweet LOL!!
My Mom and I went out to dinner and Lany put the spoon on her nose, after dinner she tried to TAKE the spoon out with her....
Lany use to never like to have her hair loose. She now begs for a fro. She told Gramz that she wanted a HUGE fro, so my mom brushed it all out and Lany LOVED it. Me... not so much. I love when her hair is curly and cute!
We went to my Moms friend, Leigh's house. She has horses and Lany wanted to ride. Leigh ended up riding with her and walked her around the property. When the Horse, Pistol got onto the pavement Lany said, "You hear that, its the music of her feet"!







LAVIEON: It has happened! I had my first bloody injury since becoming a Mother. Lavi fell, hit his lip on our wooden coffee table and he got a cut on both sides of his lip. I didnt even see the blood at first so it got on my fav t-shirt. He was fine, he does have a fat lip though. Lav is standing on top of the fire ball at the soft play at the mall but he is fearless! While we were waiting at Lany's dance pratice (I will post pics for you later)Lav climbed the Arch Monkey Bars all by himself!!!
At lunch Lav was fully enjoying a lemon muffin and i guess he loved the smell to lol

4 comments:
I'm so excited for you that you are swimming again! I have missed it too and I didn't even swim on a team or for that long of a chunk of team. It's just DEFINITELY my preferred type of exercise. Someday it'll be easier to fit into my schedule again...for now I'll walk & do yoga.
Lany & Lavi are so cute! And they're so big!! I keep forgetting the Lany is potty trained and then I'm surprised over and over again. I mean, I know my kids are growing up -- but wait a sec, yours are too?? :) LOL
I am SO happy to hear that you're back into doing something that is so much a part of you!!! So good.
Lany and Lavi are absolutely adorable. I love the photos of them!! GASP...Abby is moving to CA...which means SHE will probably get to see you sooner than ME...
aaRrr.... (that's a growl.)
It sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun, I am so glad.
Your kids are so darn cute. I love hearing all the funny stuff Laney says, and Lavi is such a sweetheart!
15... awesome! You're kids rock! Miss you already!
Post a Comment