As I was blogging the response to my Honest Scrap Award, I could NOT think of anything. Which... led me down a scary honesty path where everything was gross. Some where in my mind if its honest its gross and embarrassing.
YIKES...
So I would like to add some honesty!
I absolutely love when my children laugh!! The best is when Lany makes LV get really laughy!! It cracks me up!!
I love to scare people! And by people I mean friends or family. "people" makes it sound like I jump out from around the cookie isle at the grocery store. (hahahahaha) Duran and I use to scare each other like crazy when I was in HS. We often got Chela, and the best was when she called be a B****, and then I told on her hahahaha.
BUT... I also love to scare my kiddos!!!!! When Lany was a baby I would make this "boop" sound and 3 month old Lany would be SO scare. Her little baby arms would flap, her lip would stick out and shed cry. As soon as she was calm, id do it again. Ro would get SO mad but I thought it was SO funny hahahaha
I had gestational diabetes with Lanys pregnancy. I was suppose to check my sugars and be on a diet... I lied the whole time!!! eekkk!!!
I love the Fall Season
13 years ago

1 comment:
I love you so bad.
Post a Comment