About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Happenings

Yoshigo has now been home for 30 day!! Such a little amount when we are all adjusting to a new life after a full, change filled year!!

LV: Well... he is a little sensitive. So with the return of manly involvement in communication and punishment he has been a little stand off-ish. When told to do something he will put his hands in front of his eyes, to 'HIDE', as he explained to us. On the other hand he has enjoyed the rough and tough of Daddy!! I am definitely glad for the boy-ness of it all!! He is growing SO fast!! We just got him a small tool set and he didn't take the goggles off for 2 days!


Lany: If you haven't heard, Yoshigo and Lany are BFFs, she has had him wrapped around her finger since the day she way born!!! :) She rarely leaves his side!! The tough one with her is that now she really doesn't want to listen to ANYTHING I have to say!!! She will look at me with the death look, eyes LOUDLY says, 'who are you talking to lady? You are NOT the boss of me'. HAHAHA We are getting everything ready for her to start Pre School, she is very excited and points out her school every time we drive by :)


Annie: ADJUSTING!!! I am beyond blessed and thankful to have my BFF back, but at times I feel like Ive either gained a child OR gained a parent. :) hehehe But as time goes by it gets easier. And I'm sure that by the time we finally feel comfortable he will start to work again, and then we will be in a completely different boat.. but hey, we are better than ever and that speaks volumes!!! My Arbonne business is booming and I am in qualification for promotion!! woohoo! I love what I am able to do with the Arbonne Opportunity, and I love the way I feel accomplished!!


Yoshigo: RESTING!!! sleeping, eating, eating, and sleeping. Playing with the kids, and being so fun and great!!! He got sick as soon as he got home. The kids had a cold, and you know those kiddies have AMAZING germs and his body just couldn't handle it. So now that we are done being sick, we are enjoying the great weather, family, food, and friends!! The children are very enthused by Yoshigo, which is SO fun for me to sit back and watch. And on the other side, Yoshigo is blown away by the growth and change of both babies. I love to see him watch them! <3


Last night the kids made a thrown (pink blanket surrounded by all the couch pillows) for their Daddy, and gave him a crown (round tupperware lid ;D), and even a scepter (remote)!!! LOVE!!!!!!!

We are enjoying the reuniting of our family!! It has been so fun!! We are feeling very blessed for all the support we had this past year, and for the safe return of our hero!! Thank you to all of you who had such great parts in this thang we call life!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Rae said...

As usual, I am just noticing this post NOW...I love all the photos, and I'm so happy to hear that you're adjusting! SO happy that Ro is home!!