About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

I know that I already told you that Lany grows so much when Dom and Kayla are here. She has a chance to be exposed to 'Big Kid' stuff. When they all get together I find myself turning into my Mom, wanting to say things like 'Knock that off', 'dont say that', or 'dont hit him/her' lol. Most of the time both Dom and Kayla are so sweet with Lany, They absolutly love her and she has always loved them. Even that first summer after Lany was born it was like she knew who they were. She had been waiting all that time in heaven to join them. Dom is 10 1/2 years older, and Kayla is 5 years older than Lany. When we got pregnant with Lany Ro and I were worried about how Dom would handle it, especially if we would have had a boy! But Dom and Lany were a match made in heaven and have always been. After we had Lav I felt like he had such a grown spirit, I felt like he let Lany go before him so that Dom could be comforted. Lav treats Lany like his little sister lol. He has a very grown attitude. After Kayla went back for school, we put Lav's pack'n'play into the 'girls' room. Its the largest of the two and there is more than enough room for the two twin beds we have for the girls. Well I pulled the crib/toddler bed out of the garage and found that the movers did not place the hardware with the bed, so we cant put it together, thats why he is still in the play pin. Lany has been climbing in and out of that thing and I dont mind, just worried that it will fall apart. Last night Ro got up to check on them and Lany was laying in Lavs bed, rocking him to sleep. ;> I didn't want them in the play pin so I put them into Lany's bed. Lanycias bed is a top part of a bunk bed so it has railings on all sides, I had thought about putting Lav in bed with her before but last night was the first time. I later checked on them and Lav was asleep, Lany was watching her movie and rubbing Lav's hair. It was so sweet!

No comments: