About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Little Things




I often feel bad when I only post about Lany and Lav, or just one or the other. I wish I could post more pics more often of Dom and Kayla. I think I am still struggling with the fact that we had planned an over night weekend for Labor day, and at the very last minute our plans were dashed. With every ounce of enthusiasm for my growing children, I also desire the same for Dom and Kayla. When the chance comes for us to see them again, please know I will carry extra batteries for the camera and I might be mistaken for paparazzi.

We had Wendy yesterday for lunch. I like pickles but not on my burgers, so I asked for no pickles on mine but not on Lany's burger. When we got home and sat down to eat, Lany was so excited by the Pickles. She said, "Pickles, slurp (the yummy slurppy lick the lips sound lol)"!

I DIE if the house is not cool at night. During the day I can stand to not have the air on but at night... No way! Which is not the best thing for little ones who don't stayed covered. Lany now knows to cover herself but Lav is still to young. I have been putting him to bed with a t-shirt and shorts, but when he wakes his skin is cold. I bought him some PJ's yesterday. I thought they were so cute I wanted to share. By the way they are size 24months. I also finally got a good shot of him walking. He is yelling in the one pic because he was trying to go to Daddy.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Oh man, he's walking?! Those pj's are cute. HE's cute. I think I've said that forty times already in comments on your blog. You don't mind though, right? :)