Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!
Little Lav FINALLY got his big boy seat! The poor guy was holding his head up the entire time as we drove! He can finally see! On his first ride in his seat he said, "WHASTHAT" to EVERYTHING!! And of course he enjoys the reclining action!!
3 comments:
Annie, I'm so excited to keep up with you through your blog! I just spent entirely too much time reading everything you've posted so far...:)
Lav & Lany are beautiful! (Are boys allowed to beautiful?! I think they should!)
I was counting the days until Noel got to turn around. I dread having a backwards facing carseat.uck.
I can't wait for Savvy to be able to turn around, but we're a long way off....she's pretty long, but so, so skinny!
Post a Comment