Before Lany puts her PJ’s on, I always say, “go peepee”. That is usually followed by protest. On her way to the bathroom she was ranting on how she DIDN’T WANT to go pee and that she was now SAD. I said “I’m gonna make your butt sad if you don’t knock it off”. First I heard “My butts not sad” followed by “Mama, my butt cant talk”! LOL
There is a spot of land the city is clearing to build, heavens knows why it has Lany’s attention. At first she commented on the tractors. Next time she said “Mama what are they making”? I said, “I don’t know Sugar Pot”. She asked “Are they gonna make a fort or a tree house”?
At the Primary Presentation all the Sun Beams had one-liners about Jesus. Lany got up, folded her arms like a prayer and said, “Jesus loves me when I’m a good girl and not pee in my panties”!
Lany has a very dark skinned baby doll that she has had for years but it has been packet since last November. She was showing Daddy and I her baby and we asked what the babies name was she said “Um… Black Black”
When I get frustrated or make a mistake I say “Oh Biscuits” Lany said, “Biscuits are food. You eat them with chicken Mama you cant say biscuits you say Oh my gosh”!

3 comments:
those are funny stories. I somehow missed her line in the primary program, how did I do that??
Lany is hilarious! I love her primary line--that's awesome. :)
oh how funny! LOL :) Thta's why kids are awesome...
Post a Comment