Since Yoshigo and I have been married we have been trying to get stationed at Ft. Cordon which is in Augusta GA. This also happens to be where Dom and Kayla live with their Mom. The first opportunity we had to transfer was to Ft. Stewart GA... 3 hours away from the Children. We of course took the assignment! It was such a bleesing to have our family together more than for just the summer! But you couldnt believe how many times even THREE LITTLE HOURS was too much! Yoshigo does not want to stay at Ft. Stewart once he returns to the states. I have prayed and feel RIDICULOUSLY STRONG about going to Ft. Gordon! I think about it every day! It is a constant prayer in my heart and I AM GOING CRAZY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THAT I CAN DO! We NEED to be there for so many reasons! There are things that Yoshigo can do but it seems his hands are tied until he returns but I feel very strongly that this is a matter that the Lord can handle and I felt very strongly to post how I was feeling about this. Maybe one of you have people in high places, or maybe you can say a pray, or even remember this in your next fast. Sometimes its so hard to wait when you have such overwhelming sense of what needs to happen lol. AAHHHH (breathing out). Thank you for listening! I am going to the temple on Friday and YES this will be on my mind, but now it will be on all of yours too...and I know what that will mean! (THANK YOU)
4 comments:
I'll be praying. You have a while to wait though, so be patient. If you feel you are supposed to be there, then the Lord will provide a way.
you got it sista!
I felt like that when I fell in love with Michael ("WHAT?! I have to take things SLOWLY?!").
Hopefully you won't have to wait too long! Love you Annie! I'll be praying for you!
(again it's Qait not Michael)
I absolutely will be praying for you--even more than I have!!
Post a Comment