About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

New Hair Style

I have had short hair for the past 6 plus years. I am wanting and trying to grow it out but I still need STYLE! My hair has been a straight "bob" but my hair is nothing BUT straight! I kept tucking it behind my ears,

Or pulling it back in a clip which made me look like a 15 year old girl who had no idea how to do her hair! I had enough. So I got it styled, YES I had to loose some length BUT i think it was 100% worth it! It can now GROW OUT with FLAIR!

I was scared to get bangs because ONCE YOU HAVE THEM, there they are, but I LOVE THEM!!!


There is a lot of layers which give it a lot of body! All I have to do it wake up and walah ; D

And in this windy city, AHHH, all I have to do is finger comb my bangs which ever way I want them I look good! Style, wind, lack of time and KID friendly! WOOHOO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Abby said...

CUTE!!!

Mandi said...

you look great I like it alot

R. Michael Wahlquist said...

AWESOME! You look gorgeous! So cute!!! (this is Qait)

Anonymous said...

It is super cute, and you always look pretty.
I love that it sounds easy.

Rae said...

Annie it's darling!! It suits you. And it brings out your eyes.