About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

(Especially those I follow), Where have you been? Has life become so overwhelming for everyone, ALL at the same time that no one can post the daring adventures or monotonous nothings of the day? Where are you my sweet escape into others lives? Why must I be forced to stare at my screen without enjoyment of the invitation to be nosey? I find myself surfing... in no particular direction, trying to fill the void of gossip, envy, and sometimes jealousy. Many of you I miss as is, let alone being deprived of the glimpse into your daily grind. I don't think you know how much you mean to me! Please come back, I miss you!
With Love, your Reader

3 comments:

Rae said...

You talkin' to me? :) I hope so!!

Anonymous said...

saw this and thought of you: http://scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com/2009/04/army.html

it's not way cutesie or girlie, but still, i thought of you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm back! Just updated my blog so you can once again take a glimpse in to my oh so exciting life. Lol! Love you!