About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sigh Of Relief

About 2 minutes ago I submitted my last assignment for my pre algebra course! I cant believe that I am at the end! When I opened the book I thought that I would never make it past the first chapter! I have such an amazing feeling of accomplishment! I do have to say that I will be really disappointed if I don't get a good grade! I have tried SSOOOO hard! I am also happy because I am going to be on a little schooling break! I wont be taking another course until... Octoberish! The kids have been enjoying summer swim lessons at the out door pool, and I think Lany has had her fill of Dance. She hasn't been really enjoying herself this term. I have been getting really involved with Arbonne, as all you FBers know. If you are wondering what this is it is all natural, all vegan skin care products!! I am using the NutriminC RE9 line and the baby line on the kids and... I LOVE IT!!!! I will more than likely become an Arbonne Consultant because I love the products, if you would like to know more then you can check it out HERE, and let me know!!! (Sorry if that sounded like a sales pitch, That's not how I meant it i just REALLY LOVE THESE PRODUCTS!!!!!!) Last weekend I had the chance to attend a sealing at the temple! IT WAS AMAZING!! There was a lot of great factors that helped make that day amazing for me, 1. it was the wedding of a family friend, Chela's bbf Lauren. 2. Papa and Rachel were there which made it the first time together in the temple since I received my endowment. 3. Pres. Marts, our old Stake Pres, the current LA temple Pres conducted the sealing and had some AMAZING words for me after. aaaahhhhh (breathing out) I cant believe i am done with my math!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay just so you know... i=I'm balling right now. I'm at work & I'm crying my eyes out because the first sealing you went to wasn't mine (or yours for that matter). I'm cryin g because even though I am soooo grateful I was able to be there for you when you went through the temple, you weren't there for my sealing. I'm not mad, just sad. I wish you could have been there. I love you & miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the math class though!

The Taylors said...

Oh Shan!!! You know I thought of you that day and always do when I am in the temple. What we need is to attend together, and it will be special!!! Think of the long term effect! <3