About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

I ACTUALLY won something...
well...
sorta.



Ive been awarded the Honest Scrap Award by my cousin Lulu who said, and I quote... Or, and I copy and paste, "My cousin, who continues to inspire me with her own personal growth and progress, Annie".

WOW!!! I am beyond flattered!! This is coming from the woman who is super awesome freaken amazing! She is raising three awesome children, is the best photographer (don't believe me... check THIS out), and among all the other things, she ran a freaken MARATHON!!!!!!!!!! What the heck!! Lets just say, I LOVE HER! She inspires me in SO many ways! I keep up with her amazingness at Creative Catharsis And if we could live close together... OH watch out!!

There is a catch to being awarded...

1) I must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

So...
First off I would like to thank my awarder... (haha is that a word) Lulu! I love her so very much and I am so thankful to not only have her be a member of my eternal family, but to call her my friend!! I love you!!!

Second...
Ten "honest" things... Mooowwwwahahahaha

1. I pee in the shower. I have ever since HS. I honestly don't find anything wrong with it. AND i use to brush my teeth in the shower. The only reason I added this is because I recently found out that my Bro Duran thinks THAT'S horribly disgusting... The only reason why I don't any more is because I have an electric tooth brush....
2. I think about still being in the military EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I AM adjusting to being a Homemaker, but I still miss the suck!!! I miss the work, the tasks, the battle buddies, Sometimes I even miss the drama. But I will say that I am finally getting my family in the right level of priority and that is amazing!! I learn to love this gig more and more each day! And... I would not go back if I had the option! Just sayin.
3. I ALWAYS have a mess!! Usually in my room. Its not always uncontrolled, but I ALWAYS have to have a pile, or basket full of crap, or laundry at the end of the bed... My mom says there is something mentally wrong with people who do that or who hoard, which... I might be at the brink of hahaha!
4. I have a thing for butts... EEKKK that sounds so crazy. But i just love to look at butts!! A nice sporty butt, a big huge round butt (like Kim Kardashian), and even a big fat FAT butt! I worked with a guy who's wife was over weight and she had a HUGE shelf-double wide butt! Loved It!! This probably all stems from a desire to have MY butt biggish, round and fit... I hope any way!!
5. I HATE to hear the sound of scraping teeth on a fork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care who you are or where we are! If you are doing it, I will let you know! GGRRRRR
6. One of the funniest things that has ever happened to me was... I was running in a HUGE battalion run. (battalion runs consist of HUNDREDS of people, running TOO MANY miles). We were SO close to being done!! And I couldn't hang ANY MORE!! They moved me up to the front of formation... I was FIGHTING to keep running. And then, The GAG!!! Im runnin, Im gagin. They say MOVE TO THE SIDE! (not cuz they care about me, but because THEY don't wanna get thrown up on!!) I was heavin!! All on the side of the road!! And the unit behind us was an ALL MALE unit, as they ran by me, hunched and heavin, they all yelled "YEAH", "Yeah", "Get some", "WOOOHOOO that's what I like to see". hahahaha I didn't even actually puke!
7. On the very first day of basic training, a DS came into our bay and smoked EVERYONE for talking. I had already been in bed in my sleeping bag and she didn't see me. I DID NOT MOVE!!! I just listened, and though OMGSS, if she catches me, she will KILL me!!
8. I pick my nose every day! I hate to have those crusties up there. I think this started some time during or after Iraq. My nose was ALWAYS so dry! I cant stand it!!
9. I was on the dance team my senior year and i have NO CLUE as to why I made the team! I WAS HORRIBLE!!! It was the hardest thing I have ever done (other than the first 6 months of being home)! I cried EVERY NIGHT after practice!
10. I have absolutely no fear of getting naked! I could care less who is present! I swam my whole life, then was on the dance team, then joined the Army! Oh... and have had two children. I have been naked in front of so many people than now I'm like, WHATEVER. I got a massage for my bday (thanks Papa and Rae), and the masseuse was my Cous Amanda. She said, "strip down to as much as you are comfortable with". I could have stripped down right there and could have cared less, but I figured Id save her the embarrassment and nightmares!!

Now for the Seven...

Cindy, I love your blog! I miss you and think of you often! You were always there for me!! Thank you!! You are Awarded!

Chela, I wish you would blog more. I miss being part of you every day life! I'm excited to read of your new one! I love you and miss you!!! You are Awarded!

Christine!!!!! I LOVE YA!! I think you are absolutely amazing and strong! I will cherish the little time we had and hope for much more!! You are Awarded!

Always there for me, one of my besties! I love you Mandi!! I am so glad that we have had this time to reconnect! You mean so much to me, you ARE family! You are Awarded!

OH I MISS YOU TARA!!!!! I long to read your blog. I love you and your fam and i LOVE to read about them!!! You are so great and i am SO sad that you are not in Hinesville anymore!! You are Awarded!

Shannon, the Lord made us cousins for a reason, need I say more? I love you! You are Awarded!

Becca, we have never been to close but I always feel the love of you spirit when I think of you or have the wonderful opportunity to be with you! I admire you so much!! I am thankful to all these computer technologies which have helped us get to know each other better! I think you are amazing!!! You are Awarded!

P.S. Ladies, I was awarded in Nov and just got around to it! No pressure!!

3 comments:

Tara Priddis said...

I hope I'm the Tara you're talking about (if not I'll cry so just lie to me). You Rock and I miss you too! I will drive down to Hinesville as soon as you get back.

Anonymous said...

I love your honesty! I miss you too, you are amazing! I am sorry I am so terrible at keeping in touch.

Rae said...

Well, I'm really glad that it took you a long time to blog this, because LOOK HOW FREAKING LONG IT TOOK ME TO READ IT!! Argh...I guess my New Year's resolution should be to BE ON TOP OF THINGS more. HAHHAHA....;) I LOVE you. Imagine me singing like Buddy in Elf. "I love you. I love you. I loooooove you!!!"