About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

March 30th, First Day Of Pre-K

FINALLY!!!

Lanycia started Preschool! I drove her to the school, and she didn't even say good-bye once we got into the class room!!





She goes to school from 8am till 1030am. THOSE are the best 3 hours of my day! I know that sounds HORRIBLE but IT is SO much easier with ONE child!!! Yoshigo was still home for her first day so when LV woke up, Lany was already gone. He was sad for about half a second before he realized what that meant!! Mommy ALL to his self!!! So... we made pancakes :)



At 1015 Daddy, Mommy, and LV all left the house, walked up to the school to pick Lany up from the BUS after her first day!! As she got to the last step LV RAN to her and gave her the biggest hug I have ever seen <3

As we walked back, we asked the VERY BIG Preschooler how her first day went and she responded loud and clear,
"It wasn't boring at all"!!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Oh my goodness, Annie, I LOVE the new header! And I LOVE this post. This is so sweet, and I totally understand what you're saying about those school hours...they really are so much easier!!

raehink said...

These pix are awesome--the header, that is! Any chance we can get a copy of the family pix? Love ya all.