About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SLEEPY!!

I was looking for a picture that could SHOW you how I was feeling today...



And that at one point today I looked like this...



And... If I COULD HIDE from bus stops at 7:20AM, library deliveries, lunch times, children's, messy house, and dirty kitchen, cooking dinner, and just plan NEEDING to be around to supervise :) I would SURLY be like this...



And in the search for the perfect picture OF FEELING SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLEEPY, I found this...



And I was TOO SLEEPY to laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the toilet guy

The Taylors said...

Lol me too!! Still haven't decided if the cow is funny or barfy gross... Still to sleepy :)

Rae said...

OH man. That is...gross. And hilarious. The cow guy. :)

I love the pictures, they're all so funny and often how I feel!