Well folks, I made it out of my first ON CAMPUS term of college! I aced my religion course! I loved it!! I plan on returning to the same instructor for both New and Old Testament courses!
AANNNNNDDDD.... amazingly I received a B in my intermediate algebra course!! I am very proud of myself, but mostly the B helps give comfort because I still need the actual ALGEBRA class :)
Espanol was a little more difficult than I had expected, and I was only a couple points away from a B which was a little bitter sweet! I tried really hard but taking the course on line was not a good option!
A new term has already come around. I am now taking Public Speaking and Stars and Galaxies!! I am very excited for the Science course!!
At this rate I will be graduating with my associates in APRIL!!!!!!!!!
I love the Fall Season
13 years ago

2 comments:
ANNIE! I am SOOOO proud of you! And so happy for you!
I love your new header, too.
Thanks Lulu! There is a reason and definition for the new header, explination to come later :)
Post a Comment