Lany: Mom, Daddy is sneaky.
Me: Why? Why do you say that? (I'm thinking that's shes gonna fill me in on DQ dirt since I was at a RS activity all night ;D)
Lany: Because he sneaks stuff!
Me: (tiny closed mouth giggle) Like What?
Lany: Like cookies,(2 second pause) cupcakes, (2 second pause, ... and then with MUCH enthusiasm) AND ICECREAM!!
Me: (HAHAHAHA I already know this, any given morning very yummy evidence can be found on his night stand, that is, if you catch him before he gets up LOL) Yes baby he does!!
Lany: Do you know what that makes him?
Me: (another quiet giggle) No baby, what?
Lany: a sneaky, sneaky, eater!! (All said while wearing her "glasses" [pic and story to follow] and a very serious face!!)
I love the Fall Season
14 years ago

2 comments:
Hahaha, she cracks me up.
Soooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment