About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, November 5, 2010

Not Quite Halloween

It was a good thing that Lanycia is in Kindergarten and that I had LV reserved for Daycare that Friday because by the time Saturday rolled around 2 out of 4 of us were SICK!! So NO Trunk' or Treat chili cook off at the church.


Princess Tiana and Spiderman


LV picked out a Bumblebee Transformer costume, but he could not wear the mask to daycare, LUCKILY I had JUST bout him these PJ's


The Princess


Yes that's a TAD BIT of make up! As I put it on I thought, OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL!!! NO MAKE UP FOR YOU!! (said like the soup nazi)


Wednesday of that week Lanycia's K class had "cowboy" day!! ;)

No comments: