About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ive been Memed

I've been tagged. Memed. Whatever!

* Link to the person who tagged you (I got tagged by Lulu/Rae!)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Notify each person you have tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Six Random Things...

1. Because BO is one of my biggest pet peeves, I have almost an obsession about deodorant. When I put it on I have to say my ABC up to the letter P. I say them fast and put the deodorant on fast but Ive been told that it is to much deodorant. The ABC thing started when I was in Iraq.
2. I can eat bread any time, all day long. It doesn't even matter what kind of bread. So many times I will even have bread with butter as a snack or before I go to bed. Can you say hello to my thighs?!
3. I HATE to be lightly touched. Its hard to explain... You know when some one sits next to you and they are not fully touching you but close enough to brush your skin ever so lightly... THATS IT. I HATE THAT! Duran and Chela can testify to that. The biggest problem came when I had kids. When Lany was still a baby she would rub her little hand on my arm over and over again. IT DROVE ME CRAZY but at the same time I loved he little soft hand. AAAAHHHHHHH just thinking about it bugs me. The slightest brush will make me mad which through's cuddling off a titch. And please don't rub the same place constantly. EEBBBEERRSSHHAABBLLAAHHHH
4. I have my belly button pierced and I have had my nose pierced twice. And... I have a tattoo.
5. I HATE being cold!!! I would rather be in 125' Iraqi heat then even the chill of needing to put slippers on in the morning! Today is one of those mornings. Large shirt, shorts, slippers BBBOOOOOOOOO!
6. I have saved the best for last... I pee in the shower. I KNOW, I KNOW. But I don't see anything wrong with it. Ive peed in the shower since forever. Probably because I swam in HS and they told us that to get rid or to prevent athletes foot, pee on your feet. So I pee in the shower and even in the Army with my boots I never had a problem.

I tag...
CHELA
CINDY
SHANNON

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to know that I should never sit close, especially with BO.haha

The Taylors said...

Oh LOL Cindy!! Or invite me to stay at your house cuz Ill pee in the shower hahaha

Rae said...

Um...I pee in the shower too. But not for any special athlete's foot prevention purposes. Only because I'm lazy. Now THAT'S gross. ;) And the light touch thing? Savvy does that to my arm and it makes me cringe.

Anonymous said...

just posted my tag