About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Sunday, October 5, 2008

knocked out


Some of you know about the evolution of Lav's sleeping arrangements. But if not here is a run down. 1. pack-n-play in my room, 2. pack-n-play in the girls room, 3. sharing a bed with Lany, 4. his own bed.... From his bed he can climb onto Lany's bed, climb onto the floor but he cant get back up. It was time for his morning nap and he was tiered but didn't want to be alone. I could hear him getting up and I had gone in to put him back into bed a couple of times. I heard him get up but waited to go in, and there he was on the floor behind the door, OUT, SNORING, so I covered him up right there!

No comments: