About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, October 16, 2008



Ok, here is the deal on the ring. Great idea Shannon but this is already my third ring!
HOLD ON HOLD ON.
Ring 1: Was bought at last minute from a stand in the middle of the mall for $78 LOL. We got engaged over the phone. Ro was in Texas and I was in Iraq! When we got back together we were in Cali at the NorthRidge Mall with my BFF and her Boyfriend and they were both making fun of Ro for not giving me a ring. He bought a size 7 and Im a size 6.
Ring 2: We had been married for a couple of months and Ro saw a ring he really liked and he bought it for me as a surprise. It was a lot better because we had to get the first on sized and since it was so CHEAP ;D it was seperating on the bottom.
Ring 3: Before I came to Georgia we were really going through some things and we werent even sure that we were going to be staying together. After reuniting we really talked and let it all out! We were still in the "Honey Moon" phase of being back together, espesially emotionally and he got a new ring to show his determination and commitment! Its nice! But... its size 7! I was a little fat LOL so it was a nice change to have a ring that wasnt cutting the circulation off in my finger hahaha, so... I didnt get it sized!

So Tuesday morning we got up and the kids and I were getting ready to go to the library story time at 0930. We were a little behingd the curve. Tuesday night I went to Enrichment Night and I was noticing my friend Tara's ring. It looked a lot like mine. I then noticed I didnt have my ring on!! Now... I had my braclets and earings on but I never put them on without putting my ring on first! When I got home (10pm) I checked my ring box, drewer, couch (I often set my ring on the arm when I do Lanycia's hair), and floor. I didnt find it so I went to bed planning to super check in the morning. MORNING: I COULDNT FIND IT! I even checked the car (thanks Che). Tuesday night when I noticed it missing I made comment and Tara said that she thought she had lost her ring once so she, sfter serching asked her kids. He son had moved it to another drawer in her jewelry box. I asked Lany (2pm). She said she had not seen it. When Ro came home I gave him the official news(7pm). About an hour later Lany said, "Mama your ring is in my car". (a canvas folding chair with a cup holder). She went into Dom's room and came back with my ring. She said Lav was playing with it. Who knows!! Im just glad to have it and also glad that I had THOUGHT I took it off to do Lany's hair and glad to know im not completely losing my mind!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks goodness for kids... sorta, i guess technically one of them lost it in the first place, but it's ok b/c the other one found it... great team those two ;) Glad you got it back, I'm pretty sure I would ball my eyes out if i lost mine! I'm pretty sure brandon would considering how much he spent (not that it was a ton, but a good chunk) anyways, yay you found it!