I have not fallen off the face of the world, just the Internet world! I am currently taking History I and Pre-Algebra and on top of everything else that I am going through, feeling, blocking, Ive shut down communication with the outside world LOL AT first I was reading the History because I HAD to, now I am real into it and don't really want it to end (other than the fact that I am behind and having to play catch up with 30 page chapters, YES Cindy and Tara I did it again PROCRASTINATION CITY!!! I'm sorry!!) I have fallen in love with the Civil War era!! The politics, the war, the slaves, the drama! I love it! And those of you who know me, I cant do math to save my life. I don't even know my times tables! But I am really enjoying this class so far. I'm only in Chapter 2 but the examples have been easy to understand and follow and I find the whole, being able to SOLVE something, exciting!! That being said, I am in the middle of learning ONCE AGAIN how to prioritize. I often squeeze MULTIPLE things out of the picture to fit something in that doesn't really need to be there in the first place. I don't think it fare of me to log onto mine, or any other blog, FB, waste of time thing when I'm ignoring the children, haven't done homework or HAVEN'T READ MY SCRIPTURES which is usually the first thing to go, AND THE THING I NEED THE MOST!!!!! I know every one has been here and that I will be back here again one day but I need that "one day" to not be to soon! So please know I HAVE SO MUCH to say and I miss reading your lives but....
Yoshigo is well, currently acting as an escort to a soldier who went crazy. He will be escorting him back to Germany so for the mean time he is well and safer than he has been! Please keep the 139th in your prayers, they are having hard times!!
Dom and Kayla are staying with My Mother-in-law for the summer which is SO AWESOME!!! She is such an amazing woman and I am so thankful for her and her amazing spirit! I know the kids are safe and well, and surrounded by family that love them, good values, and the holy ghost!! You can feel the spirit on the door step to their house lol and William (my Father-in-law) is the pastor at his church and speakes amazingly, the spirit flows from everything he says!! I love them and I am SO happy that Dom and Kay get to experience that!!
Lany is giving me a hard time, but on top of my stress its probably more me than her! I received and AMAZING blessing the other day! I have felt so much better about our relationship and what the future holds. I found great peace and comfort in Proverbs 15:1, but with that comes a lot of WORK from ME!!! So keep my efforts in your prayers please!!!
Lavi is growing and is saying new words EVERY day! Its fun to watch him grow, and sad because hes my last baby!! But I will freaken throw a party when I don't have to change diapers anymore!!! lol
Please know I care for you all and I am so thankful for all of you in my life!!! Thank you for everything you do for me! Sometimes just thinking about you helps me through the day!!! Talk At Ya Soon....
I love the Fall Season
13 years ago

1 comment:
I love history too. Good luck with school. Your example gives me hope that I can finish too.
The worlds a crazy place, and we need strong little spirits in it.
{that's what I think about when Noel is being difficult} I miss you guys!
Post a Comment