About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Route 66 Flash Back

After Ro left for Iraq, my Mom flew in and together we drove from Jacksonville Florida to Lancaster CA. From the beginning we planned for a leisure trip and my Mom had never driven across country so I told her to plan to stop at all the things that she would want to see! I figured after this trip with the two children she would never want to drive across country again. We stopped every where! And once we got into OOOOO-K-lahoma where the wind goes rushing threw the plains OKLAHOMA, we traveled the Historic Route 66!!! It was so much fun!! I honestly would LOVE to do it again and make it a FULL ON, hit every sight trip!! I am going to start posting pics of that trip but because there are so many I will do it a couple at a time. So lets start the trip...

Well This is the day that started it all. We had the chance to hang out on the field with Yoshigo all day. That's one of the reasons as to why the kids look so crazy, they were dirty. FEB 25, 2009



This was me AS SOON as I got home!! I don't really know why I took a pic, I think because I was checking FB and my profile had this HAPPY SMILE pic, and i DID NOT feel happy with a smile!!! I guess misery loves company might explain!



Here the Man is looking JUST as miserable so I guess my photo shoot was okay....



Life in the house for about a week lol

1 comment:

Rae said...

Oh Annie, I love you. I hope time flies, I really do. I keep praying for you and for Ro!