About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why So Happy

Well I got the results of my History class back and I got a



I know it is strange to be happy, considering the fact that now I will more than likely be put on academic probation due to the fact that I have 3 with drawls from when I was active duty and Field Exercises were WAY more important the continuing my education (Yeah I know, they say go to school... then don't give you a chance). And the fact that I got a D!!! BUT I learned a HUGE lesson during the course of this class! I let my procrastination STEAL my joy! I let stress TAKE ME AWAY from my family, mostly my little beautiful children who NEED me so much right now! I added yet another stone to the pile in the lesson of PRIORITIZATION! As crazy as it sounds, before this I had NO IDEA how bad my procrastination was truly affecting me, and my life. So Thank You Heavenly Father for this opportunity to learn this lesson And Thank You for at least a passing grade!

No comments: