About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Took The Day Off / Potty Training

I feel like I have been going NON STOP for the past two weeks and I am not use to this crazy pace of having something scheduled EVERYDAY so... I took the day off. I didn't even go to church. Why you ask? Couldn't I just have taken Saturday off? Well... Friday night I TOTALLY crashed, woke with a calm relief of nothingness to be accomplished all day and at 930am when i FINALLY gave into my little children's desire for a "NACK" I realized... SUMMER SWIM LESSONS AT 1030!!!!! UUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! That was it! My day was ruined! I actually HAD to get dressed (even though I didn't have to take a shower, and it was just a swim suit), I HAD to load kids and stuff into the car, I HAD to actually DRIVE, and I HAD to be active.... [p.s. I had fun AT the swim lessons because LV was being SO FUNNY but still, let me complain... Thank You]
So I took today off! My Mom was here so I let the kids wake up and venture out WITHOUT me and I laid in bed WITH MY EYES CLOSED till 1030!!!! I DID take a shower and then did NOTHING!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I even got a 2 hour nap which was WONDEROUS!!! The house was just cold enough that I could snuggle into my blankets and that's MY FAVORITE kind of nap!!! But I would like to brag at this moment to say that I was SLIGHTLY productive today. LV wore UNDIES all day without and accident!!! He took the advantage of his pull up at nap time to poop, so thank you Boy!!! But I AM CONFUSED!! He has only peed ONCE in the potty today. When he wears pull ups I feel like ALL I EVER DO is change him, and now just the pee/poop diaper from nap time and one peepee in the potty. Is he holding it? I personally did not potty train Lany so this is my first time. does anyone have any suggestions. I know that the Boy is still young, and I'm not FORCING him to go! BUT.... if he is willing, I'm training!!! I CAN NOT imagine diapers for the next 2 years!!!! Naps and night time are one thing BUT all day... No thank you! Any advice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a day off. I have no suggestions, you are far ahead of me. Good luck.:)