About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, May 21, 2010

CallingS

Yes that is emphasis on the "ingzzzzzzz"!!

I am now the 1st counselor in the...
RELIEF SOCIETY!!!!

It has only been about a month, but I LOVE IT!!! This calling is so detailed and so rewarding!! I feel the blessings on a daily basis!! The calling has helped with my involvement in the ward AND in my personal study of the scriptures and lessons. Its more intense than when I was the 2nd Sunday teacher. Because NOW when I read the lesson, I have to prepare to teach ANY lesson at a minutes notice!!! (Which by the way I had to do last week! ALL week I felt the spirit PROMPTING me to study the lesson and prepare... but I didn't. Sunday morning I was like "I HAVE TO READ THIS LESSON!!!!!" And after Sacrament I was informed that the teacher was not there, and I said, "No problem". Just wish I really was better prepared!!!) I am def looking forward to what else/more this calling will bring!

AND...

Yoshigo has been called as the Secretary in the Young Men's!!!!!!! This is such an amazing calling for him!! The new Pres is a former MP, and the Brother as been very friendly to Yoshigo. The 1st counselor was baptised a week before Yoshigo, and is also black! Which is amazing for one ward! The best of all is that since Yoshigo will be going to the activities, SO CAN DOMINIQUE!!!!!!! YAY!!! This is the perfect timing since we will have the kids for the summer!!!

Over all we are just feeling SO blessed!!! I cant even express to you how strongly blessed we/I feel!!!!

LOVE

1 comment:

Rae said...

Oh, I am SO happy for you guys and so proud, too! Those are perfect callings for you both.