About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lanycia

CALL FROM THE SCHOOL:

-Hello?

Yes Mrs. Taylor

-Yes
This is Ms. Harper, from Lanycia's class room. Is Lany suppose to be eating breakfast at the cafeteria?

-Well, NO I feed her RIGHT before she gets on the bus.

Oh well, she has been getting off the bus and going down to the cafeteria by herself. I couldn't remember if we had discussed breakfast when you enrolled. Usually we ask a parent to send a note.

-Oh no, Ive been feeding her!!

OK, shes been ducking Ms.Trina and going down there. She needs to come straight to our hall way. Could you talk to her about it. And we will try to keep a better eye out for her in the morning!

-OK, thank you!

.... UM WHAT!!!! I almost felt like I couldn't get mad, because my FOUR YEAR OLD, was brave enough to walk down to the cafeteria, stand in line, eat and then walk the FIVE halls back BY HER SELF!!! She is so smart and brave!!! So we talked to her, and Daddy told her that if she was still hungry that she needed to tell someone. SO... the next morning... breakfast has been dune for 10 minutes. We are about to walk out the door and she says, "Um, momma. Daddy said that if I was still hungry that I needed to tell someone".
... Snack pack bag of chips in the car as we wait for the bus!! OY!!

CALL FROM THE SCHOOL:

-Hello?

Mrs. Taylor, this is MRS. Bufkin. I have Lany here in the nurses office. She is OK but she has split the corner of her eye open.

-OK...

I cant believe it but I actually SAW what had happened. She was being picked up by another student who I have already warned her about to not play with, and the student dropped her and she hit the corner of her eye on the table. The nurse put a bandage on it.

-OK.

When she gets home I'm sure you will say, "Oh its not that bad". But I just wanted you to know.

OY!!!



Can I just say that Lany goes to school for 2 hours a day... she is not even in REAL school yet and I have gotten TWO phone calls and a warning on the bus for not staying in her seat!!! OY!!!

The AMAZING fro!!! Love this pic!!!



Here are some pics Lany drew :) Bunnies, and Yoshigo and I as Mermaids!!





Lany wanted to do her own hair for church...





1 comment:

Rae said...

HAHHAHAH!!! Oh my goodness. LANY! She is so funny and smart and brave and clever and I just love her....