About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, August 22, 2008

CANDY CANDY EVERYWHERE


As we strolled down threw the grocery store Lany seemed to not even notice all the Halloween candy on every corner. I was shocked when we got to the last items on our list and realised that she had not once asked if she could get this or that. Near by were the tubes that are filled with candy with the plastic toy topper. I had Lany pick on out. She asked the bagger politely if she could have a bag. We got in the car which is usually when I would be bombarded with, "Can I PLEASE have my treat", but nothing. Lav was even a little fussy and she kindly let him play with her "special treat". When we got home I was once again waiting for the plea, but nothing. The two of them went down for their naps, and I unloaded the car. When she woke up she asked, "Can I please have my Candy". My answer of course was yes. It was candy corn which is one of my fav. I showed her how I ate them, Bite the white, chew, bite the orange, chew, then pop the yellow into my mouth. She soon repeated the demonstration. Although I LOVED this new attitude, where has my little baby girl gone. I was comforted to the point of Laughing out loud and even brought to a snort when she and I reviewed the pic. She said laughing, "why did I do that"? I guess she was just as delighted by her face as I was!!! Seriously LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is one awesome face!