About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

To Share, or not to Share

Lany keeps her barbie dolls, and all their accessories in a toy dog carrier. When Lav takes a nap she happily plays with them all over the couch or coffee table. The second that she hears him crying from the other room she FREAKS OUT! She starts crying, running around like someone in a horror flick being chased by the bad guy, and her tone is almost the sound of fear. Keep in mind this is all before I even get up to get him! She shoves all of her treasures back into the bag and the funniest part of all she hides the bag in the hall closet with the vacuum. I don't understand it because she shares really well with him, always makes sure he has something to play with....

No comments: