I was hoping that this post would be filled with undated Pic of All the kids. New Pics for the G parents, but no. Attitudes have taken over, and the decision for us to have Dom and Kayla for the weekend was revoked. Its hard to convince anyone to change their mind when the mind has been set in selfish mode. Its more than a Father not seeing his children, its a brother not seeing his siblings, its a sister missing out of play time with a sister. Anger fills my mind as I type these words, but there is nothing that I can do except pray. My voice was left unheard by the one I wanted to hear it. I can pray for my heart to be softened, for others hearts to be softened, the bigger picture to be seen. I am torn in my wants due to the fact that I don't think Dom and Kay should be separated from their Mom, but I want to be able to see them and not have to worry that our plans will be dashed at the last minute. I now feel selfish for saying that. AAHHHH lost and confused amidst others anger and resentment. What do I pray for?
1 comment:
I think the fact that you're trying to think what to pray for is a good sign that you're at least softening already a little bit. I admire that you're humbling yourself to pray in this extremely frustrating situation! And the Lord loves that, too, of course. Anyway, you're already halfway there--just start praying and you will know what you ought to be praying for. Love you!
Post a Comment