About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kids cant be kids if you dont let them!

Saturday was a chilly day and it had rained the night before. Ro was dead set on washing the cars even though the sky was gray and full of promises of rain. As the kids ate lunch they could see Daddy out the window and were full with curiosity. After they ate I slipped on their sandals and let them run free. It was so fun! I knew the water could not be totally avoided so we didn't set limits! After playing they of course took a bath followed by a long good for Mama nap!

1 comment:

Rae said...

I love the photos. Your babies are so beautiful! And there's something so therapeutic for kids about a good mess....