About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

LAVIEON IS 1



LAVIEON ROMELLO MARQUISE TAYLOR SLEEP: Lav sleeps in his own bed. He has access to Lanys bed and the floor. He likes to sleep with a bobo (pacifier) and blankie. lately he has been taking only one nap in the after noon. EAT: He drinks out of a sippy cup but longs to drink out of a big cup! Any chance he gets he pulls a cup down and drinks... I mean pours it all over himself. No baby food for this boy! He eats whatever we eat. I do a lot of cutting up! He holds the spoon or fork while he GRABS the food with his other hand lol. If ever its quiet and you cant see him, he is in what we call his nest... under the table! No matter how much I sweep or clean or pic up he always finds food on the floor or in the cracks of his chair. His first grab of anything he is eating, he slams his hand into it and gets the biggest handful you have ever seen. PLAY: Lanycia and Lavieon play great together. Lav likes to throw the ball I would say thats his fav. When we go to the park he loves to swing, and eat dirt. He also has a thing for the pine cones! He has been walking since 8 months so he is a fast runner now! TALK: He mumbles and grumbles all the time. Only getting loud occasionally. He does say some words... MAMA of course, DADA only sometimes, NIGH NIGH for night night, TAH TAH for thank you, BOBO, UH-OH, NAH TEE for nasty, ILK for milk, UP, ILUHLOO for i love you, he gives good kisses, can blow kisses, gives high-fives and yells WHOO when you slap hands, and he shakes his head no....

2 comments:

Rae said...

HOLY COW!!! He's one?! I should have been more prepared for that, but somehow that just hits me upside the head....

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lavi. I love his crown, so cute