About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First FHE!


Last Monday was my first FHE! I was so excited! I knew I didnt have to do much because I needed to cater to Lany. I felt so great after, even all week! Heres how it went. Opening Prayer: Lany, Scripture: Ro Matt. 21:22, Game/Lesson: I got rocks from the front yardl, wahed them, wrote on them with a sharpie things we can pray for, got Lany's bucket. I would say what was on the rock and tell Lany we could pray for that ie. family, sleep, friends, work. Lany would take the rock and run to the bucket and drop it in. That's it! Lesson/Treat: I had some extra teddy bears that I was gonna throw out but I found the Prayer Bear Poem.
http://theideadoor.com/images/Primary/how_do_we_pray.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your idea was great, and I am totally going to use it when Noel is a little older. I liked the game too.

Anonymous said...

cute :) sounds like Lany enjoyed it.

Rae said...

We've just started doing FHE on a regular basis, and I've noticed a difference in our home, too.