About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Man Is Home

For all of you who are waiting to hear how our little vacay with the man has been... you will have to wait... a lot has happened! Resting, lounging, tv watching, food!!! lots and lots of food!!!, cooking, eating, playing, a broken arm?, Disneyland!!!, a date, more food, and time!!! time spent with our Hubby Boyfried Daddy!!! Most of the stories have pic which I need to upload from my NEW CAMERA!!! ; >
you will have to wait... maybe tomorrow lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A broken arm?? Can't wait to hear about the fun.

nanski said...

What! you went to Disneyland without us? I sure you were busy taking care of your family. Can't wait to here all about Ro's visit.
Love you!