About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plans To Decorate

While in Laguna Beach, I went to an art studio and was privileged to see "The Secret Art of Dr. Seuss"

I am in love!!!

Here are some pieces that I saw;

STAG AT EVE



LION STROLL


WISDOM OF ORIENT CAT



GOSH DO I LOOK AS OLD AS ALL THAT


EVERY GIRL SHOULD HAVE A UNICORN


MYOPIC WOMAN


VIEW FROM A WINDOW OF A RENTED BEACH COTTAGE



-- Now...I love the next three! I would actually BUY these!!!

THE JOYOUS LEAPING OF UNCANNED SALMON

--This was my fav until I saw...

FREEBIRD

-- I would HONESTLY decorate my entire living room based off this pic! And it is SO beautifully breathe taking in person!!!

--THEN when I was looking up "secret art" on the comp I SAW THIS!!!!!!...

HOTEL DEL CORONADO

--read the title...NUF said!!! OH IM IN LOVE

excited, offended, curious... check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are enjoying your time with Ro! {I know what has nothing to do with the post}

Rae said...

Those are AWESOME, and I had no idea! Thanks for sharing!