About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Party For You... ANNIE!!!

Hate to crash my own party but...
I feel bad right now! Bad of what was said to me, but mostly BAD about the way I feel!!
I don't want to feel this way!!
SO...
NO PITY FROM ME...

I was reading my Cousin's blog and she had posted a "challenge" in January of this year and she is NOW re-visiting it...

AND I LOVE THE IDEA!! and thought... of goals... determination... success!!

SO...

THE DAILY CHALLENGE:

* seven hours of consecutive sleep!!! Heaven knows that hasn't been happening!!

* take a multivitamin

* drink at least 6 glasses of water

* eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies

* exercise at least 30 minutes

* read my scriptures/meditate 30 minutes, maybe 15min in the morning and 15min at night

* no soda (I don't really drink soda but I do like the sugary juice... and every so often around once a month lets say... I like a soda)

* no sweets (aaaahhhhhhh I really need this one!!!)

* read a new book not related to school every two weeks

* and... a personal goal... but I'm not sure what I want/NEED it to be

...SO i guess this post will be TO BE CONTINUED...BUT if you would like to join in on the goal setting challenge... LETS DO THIS THING!!


2 comments:

The Taylors said...

BUT CRYING IS STILL OK!!!

Rae said...

Crying is always okay, says LuLu, Champion Cryer. :)