About Me

My photo
Seperation once again. Yoshigo is in Korea. Lanycia, Lavieon and I are living in Payson UT for the year. Dom and Kayla are still in Augusta GA, and anxiously awaiting our return!

Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

No Poop

I have not changed a DIRTY diaper in over two weeks!!!! LV has been going poop on the toilet!!! Last week we had a doc appoint and even though he had a pull up on he let me know that he needed to poop and he went in the PUBLIC bathroom!!! My next adventure in pottiness will be to venture out with UNDIES on!!! we have yet to leave the house, so... I think I'm going to try... soon... IM SCARED!!! Should I wait? Or should I just DO IT? I say OCTOBER but he hasn't had an accident in quite a while!! Where should I go for my first TEST? It would have to be somewhere that I could easily get to a potty, somewhere that I could get to with out a lot of time in the car, and somewhere that did NOT have to many distractions... YIKES now I am even more frightened by the thought... But this IS what I wanted RIGHT??? Oh poop!!!!!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

come to my house

Rae said...

Here's what I did (we've had ONE accident outside the home....ONE...as compared with a billion at home):

Put a pair of clean underwear and shorts in a gallon Ziploc bag in the car. If he has an accident, you can dress him in the clean pair of shorts and underwear and store the wet stuff in the plastic bag.

Our first underwear-outing was Wal-mart.