The kids RAN to him and I was glad that LV, was HAPPY!!


Although this is an AMAZING SIGHT, part of me wanted to KNOCK THE KIDS OUT OF HIS ARMS and jump in!! Jump into MY PLACE!! The place where I belong!! Jump into the Annie Notch!!

The kids WERE SO EXCITED!!!! they were RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE and I could have cared less!!! They were HAPPY!! I WAS HAPPY!!!

Believe it or not, all I could think in THIS moment was, "GROSS!!!! That hat is SO dirty and sweaty nasty gross, and my poor big headed boy has it on his head... GROSS"!!!

We were ALL together!!!!

Just being in his presence was SO AMAZING!! To see the children smile at him, laughing with him, call his name to "show" him something... AW... LOVE!!!

2 comments:
LOVE this....love all of you.
You sound so happy! I am happy for you!g
Post a Comment